One of the gifts of the Holy Spirit is prophecy. This gift is an identifying mark of the remnant church and was manifested in the ministry of Ellen. G. White. As the Lord’s messenger, her writings are a continuing and authoritative source of truth which provide for the church comfort, guidance, instruction, and correction. They also make clear that the Bible is the standard by which all teaching and experience must be tested.
Questions & Answers
Click on the question to read the response
- How do you know Ellen G. White was a true prophet?
- Do you think Ellen G. White has same authority as Paul?
- Didn’t Ellen G. White use the writings of other authors?
- What are some areas of growth where Ellen White was following the leading of God’s Spirit into a deeper understanding of truth?
- What was Ellen White’s attitude toward non-SDA Christians?
- Why do you believe in Ellen G. White?